21.9.11

Paradoxale.



Of course, I'm about a year late in discovering this. But as usual two factors apply: 1- am generally not a (conscious?) follower of trends 2- I do not usually have €19 to spend on nailpolish. In fact, I question whether anybody should ever spend that much on nailpolish, and am rather disturbed that I did so. This colour almost makes me change my mind.

The picture below makes it look very purple, but it's actually more of a muted grey-brown, shot through with purple shimmer that shows up when you move your fingers, and most strongly in bright sunlight.
The first image from Cafe Makeup gives a better impression of what it's actually like to wear this, but I think part of its beauty is that it simply doesn't photograph loyally and is very distinctive. Both murky and shimmery.

No comments: