18.9.11

A-Z. "Measure fortune killing time."

A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Double.
C. Chore that you hate: Putting clothes away.
D. Dogs: Spaniels!
E. Essential start to your day: My brain doesn't really function unless I read something first thing. Also, coffee.
F. Favorite color: Purple or green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’1"
I. Instruments you play: I sometimes pretend to play guitar.
J. Job title: Unemployed! ... Sigh. English Literature graduate, and impending Applied Human Rights student.
K. Kids: One day.
L. Live: In limbo - have left Newcastle, will be moving to York at the end of the month, and am currently drifting between different loved ones.
M. Mother’s name: Katherine.
N. Nicknames: They don't stick very often, but Raquel is one.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet.
P. Pet peeves: People not saying "thank you" when you hold a door open for them.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You're quite an individual, Kit." "Think they'll take that into consideration?" Badlands (Malik).
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Younger brother and sister.
U. Underwear: Of many colours.
V. Vegetable you hate: Fennel. Urgh.
W. What makes you run late: I am hardly ever late. I have a compulsion to always be places about 20 minutes before I need to be. It's very trying.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Goats cheese and caramelised onion pizza.
Z. Zoo animal: I have never been to a zoo, and don't really want to go to one. But I love orangutans.

An act of boredom.
And music courtesy of Throwing Muses.

No comments: